Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12.85

Unfortunately I didn't have time to write anything earlier. This month's been extremely busy with school and such (since it's a shortened month) so I haven't had much time to breathe let alone do much anything else.

I wanted to wait to upload this until I knew David had seen it first, so my apologizes to those who were anxiously awaiting it. I was lucky enough to present it to David, his coach and his entire training cadre earlier this week - and I have to say it is my pleasure to be able present this to you now.

I would like to finish by thanking David for allowing my crew and myself in particular for giving us the access to do this project. The idea was initiated as a school project, but to those of us who worked on it - it was something much much more. To me, personally, this was a project that became my quest when I first heard of David, and I have been blessed to be a part of it and completely humbled by David's kindness, support and friendship throughout the entire process.

And for David in particular - remember - in a few years as I ascend the ranks of my profession to hopefully achieve the success you've attained in yours - you can always count on an invite to enjoy in the accomplishments that accompany the arduous journey. For without all of this, I would still be just a dreamer.

Thank you for everything.

2 comments:

Maria - Alecia said...

Excellent work on the documentary. You obviously have an awesome gift of capturing peoples passion and transforming it into something that can be seen. I see you going places, keep up the good work!

ejheat said...

You did an A+ job on David's documentary. I really enjoyed it and the music you used fit so well with his amazing acclomplishments. I post comments on his blog all the time because it is such great therapy for me because I have a neurological condition called dystonia. If you ever need some documentary for a health condition, I would probably be willing to do this for you. I do not know if you have even heard of dystonia before. Most people have never heard of dystonia. I was amazed when David said he was familar with dystonia. I just had 2 bad days and I have not been feeling well and I do not look good right now as well. I just left a post on the dystonia bulletin board and David's blog and that helped me tremendously to pick up my spirits and now 3 is a charm with this first post of mine on your blog. If you go to the dystonia bulletin board you will find more than you ever want to know about people with all different kinds of dystonia. It really helps me to connect with people with the same condition as me. I am sorry to bother you by going on and on about this dystonia condition, but I just try to spread awareness to people in every outlet possible.
Once again, your documentary on David was awesome and I believe you have a great future in doing this kind of work. I look forward to your future projects and I will check your blog and post from time to time. Take care and God Bless.

Eric