Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Blueprint (cont'd)

So the other day classes finally ended and a month of not sleeping concluded...so to celebrate I went out with a couple friends to shoot some pics. (at this point it's okay to roll the eyes because I know I'm a complete nerd - but this is a part of my profession and it's something I LOVE and believe me I learn more from it than you could ever realize, haha)...

So I figured I'd link to a few of the pics I took. Lately I've been messing with shooting at different colors temps to test out the variance with them - because as we enter the realm of shooting on film - color temperatures are becoming increasingly more important. Actually - it's of absolute importance (although I'll spare you the details) so these pics are what I shot on my D80 with colors temps ranging between 8k and 10k at sunset...

Anywho - before I bore you all to death I figure I'll get to the pics. enjoy!!








No comments: