Thursday, January 14, 2010

Conflicted

So conflicted right now...

...I hate being at home. there's no one here for me [in LA]. the only place i want to be [all the time] is at work. but i'm limited in the number of days I can work there [or will allow myself to work until they bring me on full-time].

weekends used to be a brief oasis in the midst of a long work week. now i spite them.

I've learned that if you want to have the spotlight, you have to make people want to care...but when no one knows you exist who really cares? I'm working on the former while experiencing the later.

life is hard and i'm a tough son of a b____. after learning of further disappointment today, i know i can get through this...i know i can roll with the punches. then again - in my world - who's around to notice?

No comments: