Friday, January 1, 2010

Outlook

Not sure what to make of this next year. One thing is certain, it will be an interesting one - and while I don't have time for self-pity I find myself in the uncomfortable position of indulging in it today.

Why? who knows - but one thing is certain. Over the past few years I've never been more isolated and alone in my life. Chasing after something that is singularly mine - no one can comprehend what it is I'm doing except me. And in the process it has cost me personally - making me nothing more than a distant memory in the minds of those who were once closest to me.

In time that will change, but for now I travel alone down an isolated boulevard of dreams. And in time they will remember, only to find I am no longer the person they once knew - instead wishing that they'd never let go -

No comments: