Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dynamite.

there is literally so much going on right now there isn't enough time to post much of anything [hence the reliance on music]. let's just say for now, my office runneth over with art dept peeps who are easily among the most talented in the industry, *name* people shuffling in-and-out for meetings, plus the core group of storytellers meeting around the clock for what's sure to be an awesome adventure.

it's insane to think that only about 9-months ago I was a student, but in that short span my education has quadrupled to the point that it's hard to reflect on the naive little neophyte that i was. c'est la vie - it's part of the growing/learning process, and if anything this stage in my life is the only point in which there are no regrets for my decisions.

so for now i leave with more hard work ahead, more long hours to endure, and despite my bosses desire to crack the eternal optimism i exude [haha, little does she know] more glorious days of being apart of this fantasy world i call work!

No comments: