Thursday, June 10, 2010

mission stmt. v2.8

'I will change the way you see films. the way you watch them. the way you experience the world at 24fps.'

maybe i'm bored with my insane schedule [12-hour work days then gym then reading/writing and factor in commuting] or maybe i'm just being facetious. whatever the case, I cannot make that statement without completely believing in it. no matter how bold, ridiculous or outrageous that statement is, I honestly believe it 100%.

It might sound arrogant, but I do not believe I'm boisterous enough to be considered that - however I'll preside over the notion of being confident instead. i sincerely believe that when all is said and done - i will not only achieve my goals - i will surpass them. when i left my old life behind, i had an inkling that i was destined for this. i felt i would succeed, not matter how long it would take. and now i say this with complete confidence -

i will.

just watch.

No comments: