Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transcendent Melodies.

Do you ever think back on certain parts of your lives and the entirety of that whole can be summed up by one song?

Yesterday, I had the melody for a song that's been in the back of my head for what seems like years stuck on repeat, and so I took the proceeding 45-minutes googling and iTuning, just searching. Finally I stumbled upon this song and immediately I was transfixed back to a period of my life when everything seemed completely peaceful.

The song was, Never My Love by The Association. If you haven't heard this song I'm telling you now to go to iTunes, Google, a downloading torrent of whatever sorts. Just GO. Listen to it, download it, do whatever you have to. It's an amazing song whose brilliance lies in the harmonic nature of the group and seamlessly effortless flow of the melody.

If there was ever a song to fall in love with, this is it.

No comments: