Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recollection of the Day

I'm realizing I literally need to carry my camera everywhere I go. Otherwise these posts don't do much justice for what I see, granted I'm sure what I see is completely different than you, lol.

This morning when I was driving back to the Land of LA I was rendered speechless when I got onto I-5. Just as I made the turn south, the sun was straining to break the horizon creating a surrealistic halo of florescent oranges, yellows and pinks in the distance illuminating the agricultural landscape. It was one of the most powerful sights I've ever seen *and then* Roy Orbison's 'You Got It" came on the radio.

So there I was - driving South back to my life in fantasy land blaring [and singing to] an all-time classic. Smiles all around. The story of my life as it is :)

Amazing sight. Amazing song. It doesn't get any better.

No comments: