Thursday, May 27, 2010

Speed Bumps

life is full of these annoying little things. they're everywhere, and whenever you find that all you want to do is sprint to the finish you have to comply and slow. Well, sometimes when the finish is in sight the overwhelming sensation of knowing what's to come compels you to rush.

In the past few months I've realized that I am not just halfway decent at engaging an audience and I will make my mark -- it's only just a matter of time. Success when referenced is only just a term - and it doesn't apply to what I aspire to become. Instead I aim to set a precedent so ridiculously high that I move the very core of those who see what I have to offer.

A whole new crop of dreamers are out there searching for the same thing I am -- inspiration. I'm tired of waiting. It's time to rise and assume command, becoming the one who leads. I know what my vision is and where my heart lies; all I need is a voice.

Despite my excitedness to begin speaking this language, it isn't something that will come over night. I will not rush, and everything that will result will be earned by my own accord. Make no mistake - I will ascend the ranks and while most can't follow where I'm going, I dare you instead -- watch me.

No comments: