Tuesday, November 4, 2008

12.85



Somewhere someway somehow in my life I must have done something right. I don't know how else to explain the ecstatic jubilant nature that greeted me and the sorrow that followed yesterday.



Happiness because after a long 2-months of working toward a documentary on Olympian David Oliver - the day finally arrived. Yet, at the same time the one thing that's greeted me as a gripping story, an inspiration and a rescuing distraction finally ended. Everything went extremely well - apart from the mics failing, lights blowing up (yes that really did happen) and our inability to officially film at Disney Wide World of Sports - and I couldn't be happier with where we're at in the process of editing this project.

I would like to write more at this time - but I'm being consumed by exhaustion from sleep deprivation among other things. There will be more to come - but for the time being - please enjoy a few of the pics.

<11/05 update>

Since I had class from 0100-0900 - and haven't had time to sleep, I spent the majority of the night going through countless soundtracks and although I cannot use this music to distribute this documentary (I'm working on finding royalty free music right now) this is the Theme Song I've settled on for the purposes of this class. I know some of you may chuckle that it's another "Michael Bay epic" connection - but after hearing it I felt it's pulse and it truly matched the one for David's story - click play and check it out:

No comments: